Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Coral and Curving




























Since the temperature is unseasonably warm in real life, I pulled out a favorite outfit from G Fields.  It was hard finding an orange shaded coral! This cute floaty top in a gerbera daisy pattern had shades of corals, oranges, and yellows with ruffles here and there.  White rollup denim capris were pulled together with Slink's white denim Shaz platform sandals that have the cutest flowers on one shoe and a clinging tiny frog on the other one. (Looks I'm sitting on the frog shoe!)



I loved these yoga poses from Studio Sidhe.  Of course, they show off those cute painted toe nails of my Slink mesh feet. Really historical outfit? Well, since I'm a child of the sixties, this outfit sure reminds me of a long ago time! Now to start looking for Electric Indigo - wasn't that a band back there in another decade?

~Credits
Blouse and Capris - G Fields
Skin: LAQ - Susan -Fair
Hair:  Truth - Summer - chocolate
Jewelry: Zaara Melange earrings in yellow
Shoes: SLink Shaz sandals
Poses by Studio Sidhe
Pose Anywhere Hud


1 comment:

Nicandra Laval said...

love your first picture .. the pose combines good with the outfit, well done, Bye bye Nic