Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Tartan Day...A Day Late!

Finally decided with spring showing its flowers and greenery, I would dust off the blog for a bit.  I found a neat tool called Pose Anywhere 2.0 Hud to make posing super easy.  No more fumbling around to click the arrows under my shoes!  Added benefit in loading the hud meant I could box up all those poses into storage boxes! 
 Wearing what is turning into my "building dress" in its purple tartan which reminds me of the Winterfell tartan, I tried out the Pose Anywhere 2.0 new toy. Very cool just to stop, pose, and click the camera.  Maybe I'll take more posing blog breaks.
 In the background above, is Lady of Sky Eva Bellambi's home on Winterfell Anodyne overlooking Winterfell Harbor - my Clan Aberconwy scattered islands.

Wearing
Gown:  Kouse’s Sanctum Nairne  
Hair:  TRUTH Amelia
Skin: LAQ Nellie Milky
Shoes: G Field Short Lace-up Boots
Poses: Diesel Works Piper
Pose Anywhere 2.0 HUD *which you can purchase at the Pose Fair until April 15th for a discount
Pose Fair link

No comments: