Thursday, August 12, 2010

Plurk Pretties


While catching up on my plurks this evening, I was tempted by some of my plurk buddies posts about new pretties.  Even though I shouldn't have, I dashed inworld...just to look, right? Wretched Dollies designer Star Fairymeadow has joined the Silent Lion Troupe of special offerings for only 75L.  This little number is called Cerulean Floral Dress with a cool blue floral print corset and skirt ruffle with the black skirt then a layer of net petticoat flirting underneath that.  The corset is accented with black lace and a touch of silver white. After seeing Kat Alderson's designs for her Cad & Tart jewelry, I knew it would pick up the silver on Star's dress.  Another quick dash across the grid  for silver choker touched with a light blue, two sets of earrings, two bracelets, and a matching headband (which I forgot to wear).  Kat named this collection the Princess Stephanie and it is 25% off right now.  I admired Kat wearing one of the new styles from Truth this week so added another "do" to my closet shelves. Truth should just open a permanent link on plurk so we can shop and plurk at the same time.  Will wonders never cease? Tuli dropped an announcement about her new Audrey release.  What could I do? Grab my group tag and head over to Journey of course. Primped in the mirror while admiring Audrey in tone 4 which is one of two VIP Group gifts.  Now I have managed to shop, blog, and plurk all at the same time!
~Credits
Gown - Wretched Dollies - Cerulean Floral Dress
Jewelry - Cad & Tart - Princess Stephanie
Hair - Truth - Midori
Skin -Tuli - Audrey tone 4 - VIP Group Gift

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Eleanor, you always look so pretty! Thanks for the nice comments about Cerulean Floral. Miss Kat's necklace is just gorgeous also!
~Star

HighHeels said...

Hello - what an interesting blog - I have had a quick look around and will come back to it ( I am at work ! ) I love the pictures by the way. If you ever feel like popping over to mine, maybe get a coffee and share a thought, you will be very welcome