Since SL is borked, I rummaged in my photo folders. Totally forgot that I had a "pink" moment a couple of weeks ago. While on my weekly shopping dash to Hatpins, I just swooned over the dark rose pink of the Lady Nellie. All shiny ribbons, jewels and a touch of gold netting in the back made it just perfect. What to wear with this tophat which doesn't fit my usual steampunk copper and bronze colors? Catching up on reading blogs, I had missed ~silent sparrow~ special offer of a (Geist) Batty Suit on xstreet so with a click I had a new outfit.
The uni-sex suit was toned in white velvet and brocade. On a whim, I very carefully made copies of the outfit. Tinting the suit was entertaining though I'm sure Hya would have died at some of the colors I clicked on! Finally, a muted dusty rose complimented the Lady Nellie hat. Pink is pretty!
~Credits
Hat - Hatpins - Lady Nelllie
Suit - ~silent sparrow! - (Geist) Batty Suit
Boots - BAX Coen Designs - BAX Ankle Boots in Black Patent
Hair - Truth - Grazia - Thank you, Jenica for the social networking research!
Skin - Tuli


No comments:
Post a Comment