Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pretty in Pink


I practically jumped for joy when I checked my overflowing mail basket.  Teaa Demina had left a sweet note of apology for being absent (that RL does tend to take precedence in our lives for good and not so good reasons).  She delivered an announcement of a pretty springtime dress named M'Lady Bella. Tucking up my hair really quick, I popped over to her main shop.  Being in a "pink" mood, I danced around in the Rose bustled and lace gown. The bodice was white lace with pearl buttons marching down the front with both a lace ruffle high collar and ruffles outlining one's figure.  The bustle was draped in a paler rose pink with more lace - so pretty for springtime.  The gown itself is a striped fabric with matching trim along the hem.
 
However, when you swirl around to peek in the back, there is another matching fabric draping from underneath the bustle - so pretty. Make plans for a springtime shopping trip over to M'Lady's to see the other colors of Bella which comes in Teal and Cream.

~ Credits
Outfit - M'Lady - Bella in Rose
Hair - Truth - Lillian in coffee
Skin - Tuli - Hope - sunkissed blush
Poses - Striking Poses - Ballgown Elegance

No comments: