Melody Garden Party Gown - Cost 50L
In my early days in Caledon, I fondly called her gowns my "cupcake" dresses. I would dress in flowing bustles, ribbons, and flowers - a fantasy Victorian creation. Since Ms. Dunmart has quietly ceased designing for Second Life, one tends to forget about her gowns that really were way ahead of many other designers. Meghan Spring Polonaise in Peach - Cost 50L
As I cleaned out my closet, I discovered I even had unopened gowns still sitting in their shopping bags. To assist with sorting, I took a chance of going to Arundel's Main store in Antiquity. There it still stood - vendors displaying their wares for ladies and gentlemen.Rylie Steampunk - Cost 50L
(includes Steampunk top hat, jewelry, boots, and hair)
The good news for all new residents of the Steamlands who need historical gowns for Steampunk, Victorian, Elizabethan, Regency, and Pirate Attacks is that every single gown, suit, and outfit is for sale for only 50L each. Molly Roberts' Pirate Costume - Cost 50L
(includes pirate hat, jewelry, and boots)
Yes, the boots may be "old school" and the shapes and hair included with many of the gowns are not current with today's Second Life avatar standards.(includes pirate hat, jewelry, and boots)
Rylie Steampunk accessories includes top hat with brass decorations, necklace & earrings with spinning cogs, and the gorgeous steampunk goggles in blue to match the outfit.
However, the gown's textures are still beautiful with the accessories such as top hats and jewelry are well worth the purchase price alone. Gentleman's Formal Victorian Suit - Cost 50L
If the lag at the Fashion Fair 2010 is too much for you,
take a step back into the past for a glorious gown for only FIFTY$L.
~ Credits
Gowns - Arundel - Main Store - Antiquity Township
Hair - Truth - Lillian - Chocolate (Victorian Gowns)
Hair - Argrace - Soft Breeze - Dark Brown (Pirate Costume)
Skin - LAQ - Pearl - Fair 01
P.S. Just in case you wonder about the good ol' days, here is the link back to one of Caledon's Companion's past postings. Love those cupcake dresses!







No comments:
Post a Comment