Presented my speech this afternoon at the R.F. Burton Library in New Babbage for the grand opening of Miss Serafina Puchkina's Mothers of Invention collection. Managed to collect my notecards and present with only a few juggles of sentences being transposed in the chat window. Since I talked about the first woman to receive a patent for Straw Weaving with Silk or Thread - which means making women's hats or bonnets from straw, I wore one of Miss Reghan Straaf's creations from Hatpins Finery. This cute chapeaux model is the Lady Imogene - White Lily. I just love the Lady Imogene that includes the short veil in gold mesh as shown and a longer back veil in the same shade.
I discovered PixelDolls again while clicking down my landmark list. Have always visited Pixel Dolls for their sales of modern clothes. To my total delight, the shop had a new set of clothing called Timepiece. Twelve outfits in different variations of the same look were hanging on the wall. When I purchased the outfit, I was happy with the 100L price per outfit. For my library presentation, I wore Timepiece 01 with the Bonney Lass tartan skirt combined with the Bourbon black coat. I never seem to leave home without my hair tossed up by Truth in the Lillian style. LAQ's new skin Pearl may be designed for blondes but I love its Fair looks with my chocolate brown hair.
Another version from the Timepiece collection - this one is Timepiece 05 with the Antique Caramel brocade skirt with the Brown Bourbon jacket. I almost wore this one to New Babbage. How many of the twelve Timepiece sets came home in shopping bags? All twelve of course plus an additional Bourbon jacket in wine color. Just in case you would like different colors from the traditional brown or black bustle coats, there are additional shades right next to the Timepiece collection. For peeks into those shopping bags, just let your fingers do the walking through the Virtual Vignettes at the top left of the Caledon Companion.
ADDITIONAL SHOPPING NEWS FLASH!
Today - Sunday, March 7th, I popped over to the store to confirm the prices. The price is now only 50L per outfit! In fact, all the new PixelDoll goodies were set at 50L. I left my journal to do some serious shopping again.
New dress from PixelDolls in the Bourbon Dress in Green. I added the cami from the Timepiece collection.
~ Credits
Outfits - PixelDolls Timepiece collection
Hat - Hatpins - Lady Imogene
Shoes - BAX - BAX Ankle Boot in Black Patent
Hair - Truth - Lillian - Chocolate
Skin - LAQ - Pearl - Fair 01
No comments:
Post a Comment