Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Rez Day to Me!


Thank you dear friends for your support during these days of soap and bubbles. To be honest, by this past week, I was ready to sell every prim I owned and leave Second Life. This emotional roller coaster known as Second Life pretty much wiped me out. I have debated what would keep me here in this virtual world....it is my friends - Audrey, Serafina, Red, Junie, Star and others who have dropped me a quiet note or sent a hug....the ones that have stood behind me and held me up. Thank you all. I don't know what these next weeks will bring but I have had a rez day that I did not in my wildest dreams anticipate...instead of celebration day - a day of reflection and how I came to be in this place. For those individuals who stepped over the lines of polite society, I give you this - that you can find a way to better yourselves without using other people's dreams. Respectfully yours, Eleanor Anderton of Winterfell and Caledon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who would have guessed how your rez day was going to pan out. You deserved far better. Unfortunately not matterwhat we deserve, what we get can be taken out of our hands, eh?
I am so glad for my own selfish sake that you joined sl a year ago, and hope that we will be celebrating happier times in year to come.

Eleanor Anderton said...

Thank you dear Audrey. I can't miss our long chats deciding how to fix the world for anything - even as I watch our clocks spin in opposite directions.

Capt. Red Llewellyn said...

i was honored to spend some time trying out my new hookah pipe and chatting with you on your Rez day dear....your crown looks sparkly and pretty but really...i hope you won't have to wear it for long!!...
selfishly, i am SO glad you're here...you are a bright light in my Second Life.
~Red