
I have mulled over how to begin. Blogging is very much part of the Caledon story. My minor self wanders in and out of library events, dances, and listens to the Independent State of Caledon chat lines. Learning about Caledon is like reading a good book but needing a players list to keep up with the characters. Finding a place in this society requires thought and actions. There are many avenues to participate in Caledon society and I'm looking for my spot! Much of my time in Caledon has been finally putting together my home and garden in Caledon II. So for now, Eleanor Anderton observes and visits with new acquaintances - not an unusual activity for anyone moving into a new neighborhood.
Since I am a self-styled "prim princess," I couldn't resist adding a lovely seaside lot and home in Winterfell Laudanum - close by to Caledon. Now, I need to learn how to sail between the two sims. So far, I have sunk two canoes and one small sailboat by just cruising the shore line. Does anyone know of a good sailing school?
Since I am a self-styled "prim princess," I couldn't resist adding a lovely seaside lot and home in Winterfell Laudanum - close by to Caledon. Now, I need to learn how to sail between the two sims. So far, I have sunk two canoes and one small sailboat by just cruising the shore line. Does anyone know of a good sailing school?
Sailing off onto the high seas - where I immediately sank to bottom of the bay!

No comments:
Post a Comment