
Electric Indigo combined with Adam n Eve's Natalie Burlesque colorings just called for a bustle and top hat. Allegory Malaprop's Schadenfreude Indigo Tease suited my mood exactly. Lassitude & ennui's new mesh boots Selene finished off my Electric Indigo week 3 contribution.
At the last minute, I found Hatpins Lady Imogene hat with indigo and violet lilies accented with a golden veil. Who can resist a pretty hat?
~ Credits:
Outfit - Schadenfreude Indigo Tease and Sapphire Devere
Hat - Hatpins - Lady Imogene Vibrant Violet
Hair - Truth - Evelyn - Espresso
Skin - Adam n Eve - Natalie - Burlesque
Boots - lassitude & ennui - Selene
Pose - Adorkable - Poofy
3 comments:
oh my!...I love the look and the hats are both squee-tastic! Great Job!
So cute! I love that you are all gussied up in the library!
Beautiful Steampunk :-) Great job!
Post a Comment