Monday, October 17, 2011

Boo!


Halloween Pumpkin Face

 Boo! Halloween - time for things that go bump in the night! I'm not much for super icky bloody zombies dancing around Winterfell Harbor. When I go ghost hunting, I like to blend into the background...or hide in the pumpkin patch!  sachi Vixen has delivered Halloween Horror make-up just for the cute ghosts and ghouls!
Halloween Scare Face

Halloween Skull Face


Adam n Eve Group Gift - Ghostly
 The Horror faces go perfectly with the Adam n Eve Group Gift - a ghostly version of the new Ariadne. The lips and eyes have a natural look that I love.

Ariadne - Natural Maple
After trying on the ghostly Ariadne, I made a quick shopping trip to try on the new Ariadne at sachi's shop.  Of course, I had to add another shopping bag! Four versions are waiting for you.  I loved the Natural so I came home with the whole fatpack.  Much to my delight, I now had hairbases in all colors, manicures, pedicures, and bewbs!

With all these faces for the Halloween season, I went deep into my closet to find a favorite Halloween dress - Wretched Dollies Wicked Pumpkin outfit.  Star Fairymeadow designed a pumpkin striped skirt overlaid with black on charcoal print and tulle. Touches of lace on the bodice are accented with ruffled sleeves, and bow ties to add a bit of dash.  Striped socks complete the look. If you see little pumpkin colored lights, I found little pumpkin particles to follow my footsteps. This gown is from Star's 2008 collection so check your WD folders.  I'm not sure if she still has this one in her shop.  I added WD's newest Granny Boots which you just have to go grab a pair.  The textures are beautiful with the look of well-worn comfy boots.


Back to ghost hunting in Winterfell Harbor and Wretched Hollow....Shhhhh!


~Credits
Wretched Dollies Wicked Pumpkin (2008 design - look in your WD folders!)
Wretched Dollies Granny Boots
Truth - Julia Streaked - Silver
Adam n Eve Ariadne Halloween Group Gift
Adam n Eve Horror Makeups for Halloween: Pumpkin, Scare, & Skull
Adam n Eve Ariadne Natural









No comments: