I love shoes - known fact. During this past weekend, I must have dropped landmarks for shoe stores that have Victorian and kinda Victorian style shoes to several new Caledon residents. I took a "sick day" in rl which meant tea and napping. While sipping another hot chai tea, I surfed the SL fashion blogs. I found new shoes...not just any shoes...but shoes that can have every little piece changed to a different color and textures. Yes, they are high top with heels and shoe strings. Yes, they have something that looks suspiciously like a famous shoe maker's swish on the sides. They are just so CUTE! I caved and tossed lindens at the Japanese designer and ran back home clutching the big brown shoe box.
First, I had to try out an army camo look - just because the camo texture was included in the design hud.
Took color cues from my Wretched Dollies outfit, and voila! matching shoes!Shoes: Ordinary Designs Oncifelis
Outfit: Wretched Dollies Circus Circus Harlequin
Hair: Zero Style - Pompadour (still my all time fav)
1 comment:
pants, drools, writhes on the ground saying plaintively] i really don't *need* new shoes~!~!
(ps. nudge, nudge...check gmail for conf. planning info.)
Post a Comment