Projects and meetings have taken up most of my time these days leaving me little time to do much in Caledon or Winterfell except to toss out the winter plantings. Poor Winterfell Harbor is just waiting out on the grid looking very sad and lonely. I pop over and wander around trying to decide how to "re-do" the land. Do I just shove dirt around? Or go shop for a new RAW file for the harbor? If only Mr. Hassanov was inworld more to give me ideas about shoveling the land around. He is always ready to give a girl a hand with those heavy duty jobs.
Added to the "to-do" list for the week will be Kaye and Alex's wedding this coming December 5th when I will do the bridesmaid honors. Still have to shop for a wedding gift - which will probably be a donation to their favorite charity. Scotti, Kaye's sister, is planning a bachelorette party on the 4th - we will probably have to drag Kaye out of her workshop.
Serafina has invited me to join her on Good Reads - now if I can only find time to finish a book or two to add to the list. A little intimidating - everyone is reading "heavy-duty" tomes! I read for enjoyment so tend toward the light romantic historical.
I have a project waiting for me. Caledon Cuisine is a group I started one night while on ISC...in a weak moment "volunteered" myself to coordinate a Caledon recipe collection. Time to work on that project!
No comments:
Post a Comment