Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wandering About - Procrastinating - Shopping

It always amazes me how I manage to accomplish anything! One of those pesky genetic tendencies to be a Type A person who works best under pressure (at least that is what I tell myself). So instead of working on blogs or building a bridge or even just researching, I went shopping! Everyone else was either dancing, working, or found better things to do on a Saturday night - even Mr. Hassanov's bunnies found better things to do besides munch carrots.
Find of the Night:
A new face light! This is the premier free face light - even comes with its own hub to light up your life. Go to the Second Style headquarters where there is the free vendor for the CG Facelight. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Le%20Zoo/130/143/22 Also, pop on your most fav outfit and take your picture as cover model for Second Style. In case you haven't seen their magazine or read the Fashionista Blog, it is worth looksee - for the shoes and hair alone!
Second Style Fashionista

No comments: