Busy! Busy! It seems even with summer vacation, I would have more time to spend doing fun things. Not that everything in Second Life isn't fun, but even there, one has deadlines. I was involved in the SL5B celebration by contributing my little bit of design skill for the Caledon exhibit. The Merry Young Widows were given a home (designed and built by our very own widow, Miss Audrey Fotherington) to display group information and have a little fun, too. First I went prim crazy - such a lovely parlor grouping!

Then we found out we had a 50 prim limit! Fifty prims - I wear more than 50 prims in hair and flexi skirt! So back to the drawing board....luckily I had just made one and two prim altar tables and pews for the chapel in Winterfell Harbor.

With the addition of the widow's portraits, our very own "book of poisons" presented by Sir Drinkwater of Caledon library fame, memorial urns, Count Robbiani's last will and testament, a tasteful dagger and little dab of poison, and "heh" that special cookie recipe, the display was finished.

Reflecting from Audrey's lighthouse on the Caledon birthday sim, little sleep and throwing my hands in the air was worth the final result. The Merry Widows are on display for the birthday weeks.

However, after all this work, we will be looking for a permanent home....several of us now have empty homes needing a purpose in Caledon. Widows always need a place to gather for tea!
1 comment:
What a shame you couldnt have left it fully primmed as you first had it set up.. it was magnificent
Post a Comment