Friday, June 6, 2008

Hair Essentials

There are those of us who live for hair in SL. I admit that I am always searching for that perfect "do" with just the right bounce, swirl and colors! The closet is full of folders according to style, length, and even decade. My little trusty notebook has scribbles about shops and models. Thank heavens for a new blog which helps with the search! Oh, and the new hair stylists have been a miracle for the hair addicted like myself. I am adding this blog to my "must read" list:
Savior Hair:The Second Life Hair Journal. And the best part of this whole Savior Hair journal is their in-world place where the SL hair designers have free or dollarbie hairdo's! So grab a huge shopping bag!
Savior Hair http://slurl.com/secondlife/Granymyr/200/138/28
Need a one-stop place to shop for more new hairstyles? Then teleport yourself over to Hairspray sim. Besides a shopping mall of hair designers, there is also a collection of freebies available.

P.S. Caledon Ladies - Since that first Saturday morning shopping blitz - Savior Hair has added some more new freebies!

No comments: