This weekend I realized I had not left Caledon or Winterfell to explore Second Life in weeks and weeks. There is so much to see here but sometimes one can become isolated in the social fabric. Therefore, Kaye and I packed up the bustles and hats. After a long day at the RFL Swashbuckling Ball & Auction, I was ready for a change. Kaye and I first went to see the Crystal Palace exhibit where we found more clothes to buy. When the exhibit completely opens next month, it will be a sight to see. Noticing explorer outfits, Kaye remembered she had once purchased a camping kit. Ahhh, back to Winterfell so she could see the crate's title. We whipped out casual hiking outfits and took off for Virtual Africa. We wandered around this beautiful sim looking at the animals, being scared by a huge spider, floating on a raft, and generally enjoying ourselves. We dropped to rest at the swinging bridge treehouse. Kaye kinda turned into "Oprah" while I "unloaded" assorted soapy baggage. (Oh, the drama sometimes!)
We end our journey with quite a bit of silliness - which included trying to land on a rhino! Kaye almost made it!
Go out explore your Second Life - one never knows what or who is waiting on the next sim!
Crystal Palace: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sterling%20Grove/87/128/22
Virtual Africa: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Virtual%20Africa/135/85/23
And of course, if you need boots for stomping around, these are from my favorite shoe store - Shiny Things for the Glossy Ribbon Boots with changeable color ribbons hud: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Shiny%20Falls/173/180/37
Hair by Cake - Berlin in Cocoa http://slurl.com/secondlife/FNKY%20Cake/129/76/26
No comments:
Post a Comment