Thursday, March 13, 2008

Welcome to the Neighborhood - Caledon Glengarry

Just a few evenings ago while lounging at home, the sound of firecrackers disturbed the quiet of Caledon II. Landing on my roof, I looked to the horizon. Caledon II blinked out, I poofed, and then Caledon Glengarry was my new neighbor!

Caledon Glengarry exploded out of the Linden servers. Caledonians watched in awe as Guv-nuh Desmond Chang worked his terraforming magic on the new sim. Mountains rose in front of our eyes! So cool!


Caledon viewed the map with blue boxes designating the new residents. Some of the residents in Caledon II also changed as the shore line merged with Glengarry. New neighbors across the lane!

Miss June Wozniak joined me in Caledon II to check out the new sim on the next day. Hovering - we met up with a mutual friend Mr. Iason Hassanov.
Mr. Hassanov flew up in his wonderful flying machine! Miss Wozniak and I joined him with other friends and neighbors, Mr. Thadicus Caligari, Miss Katrina Pugilist, and Mr. Kenny Hubble. A Caledon moment - friends, conversation, and Scottish reels! Welcome Caledon Glengarry - may the music play on!

No comments: